Translate

Sunday 3 November 2013

Life...

Enjoy the simple things in life...

Yes, it's cool to have a brand new car. But it's still great to have a car even if it's not brand new.

Choose what you really need and focus on that. Don't care about the social talk. Why would you care to have something because someone else tells you should have it. Stand tall and choose for you, not for others. And if you think that a brand new car is within your need, then go for it.

Stop the madness with the brand new. New doesn't mean better. Maybe what you have is way better then what ever is in store now. You only need to really understand what you should put on the front line of your investment.

Enjoy simple things in life. I don't have a cell phone. I don't need one. People can reach me on the web or on my phone at home. I don't get out of town, so there's always a lot of ways I can contact anyone around me. I don't need a cell. :)

No comments: