Do you have a dream? I’m not talking about the ones you get when you sleep, I’m talking about the ones that drives you to accomplish yourself.
Too many people are learning how to kill a dream instead of cherishing it. A dream is like a child. It needs your love and guidance to accomplish itself.
“Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”
- Napoleon Hill
About Your dream:
- You need to identify your dream. It’s something that is just for you.
- Don’t build someone else’s dreams, build yours. Yes, sometimes you can join the dream of someone else as you work on yours. But most of the time, you end up giving up on yours to build theirs.
- Your dream should lift your soul up. It’s deep inside of you.
- Your dream is something big and bold for you. Don’t ask someone else to evaluate your dream, no one else can see the size of it like you do.
- Your dream is something that is big enough to take some times to accomplish, but small enough so you can see that it can be achieved.
- Your dream shouldn’t be built in a day, but it should drive you to accomplish daily.
- There’s no limit to the numbers of dreams you can have. As long as you are working to reach them. Some will progress fast and some will take longer. But, as long as you keep going forward to achieve them, they’ll keep on driving you to achieve more.
- Your dreams are special. They have something very unique for you that will drive you to reach for them.
- Cherish your dream, they’re especially designed for you.
“You have to dream before your dreams can come true.”
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam