Commitment to your business should never be taken lightly.
If you commit to your business all the time. What does it means?
- You promote your business displaying your logo or brand in your everyday life.
- You always have a business card on you to give away when people ask about your business.
- You give away pen, t-shirt, coffee mug, baseball cap and anything with your logo on it. You see give away as a business investment.
- You put more time into promoting your business than anything else.
- You associate yourself with your business. When someone see you, they think about your business.
- You use your name in every admin letter you send. People want to be in touch with real people.
- Become someone who’s easy to talk to. Make yourself the guy (or girl) that people want to be around and talk about anything.
“You always have two choices: your commitment versus your fear.”
- Sammy Davis, Jr.
If you fear presenting your business to others, maybe you should get back working for someone else.
Half commitment will never give half the result as a full commitment. If you don’t go all the way with it, then you won’t get the result you should get.
“Once you have commitment, you need the discipline and hard work to get you there.”
- Haile Gebrselassie
When you commit fully to your business, the hard work is still hard. But you feel a lot better when you get the good result.