Translate

Thursday 27 August 2015

No time?


We all start with the same amount of times. 24 hours a day.

So, why do we whine about it?

What we do with our times is all about choices. You choose what you do with it.

Yes, we all have obligation. There’s things that we need to do.

As simple as going to the toilet. We all have to go when we need to. But, why don’t you use that time to do something creative. I found out that I get some of my best idea in that little room. So, I have a note pad with a pencil in there. When I get an idea, I wrote it before I forget about it.

How much time do you spend listening to the daily news on TV? In what does it help you build your dream life? In what does it help you in any way?

You choose to listen to that. Why don’t you choose to invest that time into something that will help you build your dream?


We all start with the same amount of time, it’s what we do with it that will separate each of us.

No comments: