Translate

Friday 18 October 2013

Guts?

Listening to your gut...

Mike Michalowicz has made a good post about this. And he give trick to use a coins to get your guts out on a decision. Go read it!

Usually, are you listening to your guts?

Really, when you feel something would be great for your business, will you go for it?

Most people talk about following their guts, but most of them are only choosing the easy way (all the time). Can you take the hard way sometimes because you feel it's the best way?

I made a lot of bad choices. I know that I've been following the easy way a little too often. But in the last few years, I've learned to listen to my guts. And I believe that we can all do the same. We can all listen to what our deep feelings are telling us. We just need to trust...   our self!

No comments: