Translate

Sunday 14 April 2013

No time to build a business...

A lot of people will say: “I don’t have the time!”

Believe me, I can understand; I was there too. 

I was working on a 9 to 5 job and just didn’t have the time to work another 1 to 2 hrs more. My social life was taking all I had left. At that time, it was “OK” with me. But I was going nowhere. I had big dream. I had big hope in my future. I was reading a lot about getting what I wanted. But I was doing nothing. I didn’t had the time.

I was stuck until I realize “I'll have to do it”, because nobody would do it for me. There’s no secret path to wealth. There’s no easy way to become rich. What ever you want, you’ll have to act to get it. No ones can do it for you.

Here‘s one thing I know to be true: If you have a strong enough desire to do something … anything … you will find the time.

There’s one thing you must ask yourself right now. “How bad do you want it?”

Write what you want on a piece of paper and pin it where you can see it. Every day, take 30 seconds to feel it.

Can you feel how it will be when you’ll pay for all your bills and still have a lot of money to use?

Can you feel how it will be when you’ll shop without reserve?

Can you feel how it will be when you drive that new car?

Can you feel how it will be when you’ll enter that new house? 

What’s your financial independence worth to you?

I would recommend The Safe Road Plan to you. This plan is a free tools because I can see far ahead. Can you do the same and invest now and look far ahead for the return?

The Safe Road Plan



No comments: