Translate

Friday 6 June 2014

Sleepless nights




Sleepless nights are wonderful when they are fueled by the energy of accomplishing something great.

“A good idea will keep you awake during the morning, but a great idea will keep you awake during the night.”
 - Marilyn vos Savant

“When I am ..... Completely myself, entirely alone... or during the night when I cannot sleep, it is on such occasions that my ideas flow best and most abundantly. Whence and how these ideas come I know not nor can I force them.”
― Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

I like to put some motivating recording in my earphone while I’m working on my computer. I dim down the light and focus on my work. Those moments are filled with great ideas. I end up doing a lot more then twice that time while there are people around me.

When you start the night with a burning desire, you find yourself with the deep need to create, develop and reach for your goal. In the end, you fall asleep really late.

Sleepless nights are good when they are fueled with a burning desire to accomplish your dream.

No comments: