Translate

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Team...

Jumping business people...

When someone try a business. When you join and just don't give it enough time to bring result before you go for something else. I was doing just that.

Joining a program, investing some money and start to promote. But after some times, you end up thinking that it's not good enough and you join something else.

That's jumping...

If you don't broke that pattern, you'll end up with nothing. You'll loose all hope in building your business and you'll give up on it.

Usually, you need at least 2 months to see if something can work for you. And you need to promote like crazy to get any result.

A little more then a year ago, I joined Team Atlantis. I gave it 16 months to prove that it was working. And it never go to the point of me making any money. In reality, I think that those team are way too slow to really work. With 2000 hits per week from each member, it's too hard to find new motivated people. The minimum should be 10 000 hits per week. And those that are not promoting the team should not benefit from the team result. But it's not like that, the ones that are already making money just stop to promote. That's leaving a lot of dead meat for the team to feed. To work, team should be fully automated. The ones who brings the advertising should be the one earning the most. And the ones sitting on their but should be left out. I never found any team that would work like that.




2 comments:

Carol Walczak said...

Hi Serge, I had the same experience with that team... have you looked at 7K Team? There, you advertise only your own link, and the leaders pay for the coop.

Jumping around is a waste, for sure, though you also need to know when something really isn't worth pushing uphill any more. It's a fine line : )

Shadow Nation X said...

Thanks a lot for the comment Carol. Yes, I know about 7K Team. I took a moment to look at it a month ago. Right now, I'm taking a break from teams stuff. I don't know if I'll join another. :)