Monday, 5 August 2013
Lots of people wrote about this all over the world.
"Making money on the internet"
Even if I'm not rich right now, I know a few things about making it on the web. So I'll share with you, for free, what I've learned over the years.
- It all start with a dream. Yes, you need a reason to do it. You need something that will make you sit in front of your computer even if you don't feel like it. If you don't have a dream, then you'll never get the success you think you can get on the internet.
- The product. You have to find something that you feel good about. Having your own program or becoming an affiliate for something that you like is mostly the same. You need to feel good about what you choose to promote. There's no way for you to make money if you think your product is a piece of junk.
- You'll need to brand yourself with your product. Having a smiling face with a product help to create a friendly contact with your customers. You can still promote without using your name, but your ads will be lost among all the others. With your branding, people will remember you and start to trust you.
- Advertising. On the internet, it's the wind to your mill. Without advertising, you're just one more product that is lost on the internet. It's like having a barber shop without any window or sign to tell that your are there. On the internet, you need to advertise if you want any results. There's a lot of free way to do so, but free means that you'll have to invest hours upon hours of work to advertise your business. It can be done, but most will invest some money into advertising. I would say that you need $25 of advertising for each $1 you invest into the product.
- Just do it! Keep doing it! This may seems easy, but most will give up before a year. Building a business takes tame and lots of work. You won't become a millionaire over night. It can takes month, even years before you'll see some income from your work.
- Be there to answer any request from your customers. This is the second part of Branding. Without this, you'll never grow fidelity with your customers.
I know that I still have a lot to learn. So, if you think that I miss something that should be here, send me a message or a comment. :)