Translate

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Truth?


When I write, I always do my best to give the best stuff I can.

I do my best to say what I think is true. I do my best to give all that I can to help others.

I don't have the truth, I don't think that anyone has it. The truth is different for each of us. It's all linked to our perception and our understanding. Each of us will perceive an idea in our own way. This doesn't mean that we're not talking of the same idea. We just understood it differently.

You get my truth in this blog. I follow my feelings and instinct to give you the best I can. Living is not a seal of truth, but it can help to be more close to it. I read a lot and I get most of my subject from reading. I add some of my own experience and put it all into a post. Sometimes I have a lot to say and sometimes a little less.

Maybe you agree with me or not. It's ok if you don't. I would really love to get your input on it.

Sharing ideas is one of the best way to build something great. :)

No comments: